The Roger Menard Insurance® Critical Illness Insurance Plan™ policy offers you a lump-sum benefit and valuable assistance services to help you and your family cope with the financial and non-financial challenges of cancer, heart attack or stroke.
This plan is ideal if you:
- are 18 through 50 years of age and want cost-effective protection against cancer, heart attack or stroke
- want to choose a lump-sum benefit amount of $10,000, $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000
- want to complement an existing income protection or disability plan—or your health or income prevent you from qualifying for income or disability protection
Features and Benefits of the Roger Menard Insurance Critical Illness Insurance Plan Policy
Explore the links below for details on this unique critical illness insurance plan:
Covered critical illnesses and conditions
The Roger Menard Insurance Critical Illness Insurance Plan policy pays a lump-sum benefit if you are diagnosed with any of the following critical illnesses or conditions and satisfy the survival period, as defined by the policy:
- Heart attack
Premium and plan types
- Ten-year term renewable to age 65. Premiums are regularly scheduled to change every ten years. Roger Menard Insurance will not change the plan benefits but the premiums may be subject to change. However, we cannot change the premium unless we do so for an entire group of policyholders sharing the same characteristics.
Valuable, additional benefits built right in
Our plan does more than just provide you with a claim cheque. A unique combination of assistance services are included in your plan at no additional cost:
- Best Doctors* service: Gain access to diagnostic and treatment insight from the world’s top medical experts and specialists on your condition.
- Daily Living Assistance: Get information and resources to help you and your family manage day-to-day activities, as well as access to your very own care coach (a specially trained consultant).
- “The Healing Journey” program: Get support to help you deal with the stress associated with a critical illness.
- Early assistance benefit: Without reducing your critical illness benefit for future claims, this pays 10% of the critical illness benefit you’ve purchased (to a maximum of $50,000) in the event you are diagnosed with and complete the survival period for one of the following defined serious illnesses or conditions:
- Early prostate cancer
- Early breast cancer
- Early skin cancer
- Coronary angioplasty
Note: The early assistance benefit is payable only once.
Optional protections you can purchase
- Return of premium on death: If you die while the policy is in force, we will refund all of the premiums you have paid.