Covers medical expenses incurred as a result of an emergency medical condition that has arisen on your trip, and may include:
Reimburses you for commercial accommodations and meals, essential telephone calls and taxi fares if, upon a physician’s advice, you or your travelling companion are relocated or delayed beyond your return date to receive medical treatment for an emergency medical condition covered under this insurance.
Medical & Other Benefits
- Hospital allowance
- Ground ambulance
- Repatriation of remains
- Return to your departure point
- Return to your trip destination
- Emergency dental treatment
- Bedside companion’s travel to your bedside
- Return of vehicle
- Return of children
- Return of travelling companion
- Return of your dog or cat
Some limitations apply – see our Travel Insurance Policy Brochure for more details.