Our Term 100 and Term 100 Plus life insurance policies provide coverage for as long as you live. Your premiums remain unchanged until you reach the age of 100 when they cease, and your coverage remains in force until you die.
You can use either of these policies to ensure that your surviving spouse and dependent children have access to the funds they need to maintain their quality of life should you pass away. The policies can also be used to help your heirs pay the capital gains tax on assets you leave them in your will – for example, a cottage or other vacation home.
Cash back option
If you choose Term 100 Plus life insurance and, in the 11th policy year, you no longer require insurance protection, you can surrender your policy in exchange for a one-time cash value as stated in your policy contract.
- Coverage of up to $5,000,000 on Term 100, and $10,000,000 on Term 100 Plus.
- Can be purchased at any time up to age 70.
- Exceptional security.
- Premiums are guaranteed to remain unchanged as long as the policy is in effect.
- Provides insurance protection for life.
- Your beneficiary may receive the death benefit tax-free.
Contact us for more information or to arrange your permanent life insurance policy.
Other permanent life insurance options
|Golden Term 100 life insurance
Specifically designed for people aged 71 to 80.
|50+ life insurance
The other permanent life insurance option. Acceptance is guaranteed for people aged 50 to 75.